Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes teamwork, interaction and resilience. We’re organized into Scrum teams and projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
This calls for our Digital Identities Guardian to possess the following skills:
- Availability to perform Operations outside the working hours if needed (extra compensation will be applicable).
- Pragmatism and the ability to deal with complexity.
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements.
- Great people skills to foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and the sharing of ideas and approaches.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – including the ability to speak and write in English.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit).
- Experience of working with development teams running Scrum preferred.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.