Head of Interactions
We’re looking for a bright Head of Interactions
to join our team.
The HoI, as a servant leader, coaches and supports the different teams which are part of a Unit (a group of teams), including the fierce warriors that comprise them. They ensure that its firepower is properly aimed, and hits all the targets in a productive way, avoiding cross-fire between the different teams and guaranteeing that all our energy is aimed at addressing productive challenges.
The Head of Interactions anticipates challenges and is the main point of contact between our teams and the rest of the company, as well as the outside world. They also make sure that the best agile practices are in place so that we’re always advancing. Agility and common sense are very much a part of everything they do.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner,
- and a doer.
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to everything you do, ensuring engineering success with a smile.
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy, and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Care about our people and help them to grow their skills so that they can enjoy and feel proud about the work we do together.
- Support team members on autonomy, self-analysis, and career development.
- Support and promote interactions between team members, Unit members and people outside the Unit.
- Create a collaborative environment between all areas of the organisation.
- Influence and assist DevOps teams in focusing on what really makes a difference to the world and adds value to the users.
- Developed Unit vision aligning teams and team members towards common goals.
- Develop Unit agility: a strong agile culture and mindset.
- Continuously inspect how we can work smarter, together, and more efficiently so that our working methods consistently reflect and exceed the highest quality and security standards.
- Keep the Unit budget under control and provide proper finance reporting.
Apart from excellent technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile and prioritizes teamwork, interaction, and resilience. We’re organized into Scrum teams, and
Units consist of one or more teams sharing a joint development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
This means or our Head of Interactions should possess the following skills:
- Extensive experience of agile methods, practices, and tools but mainly strong agile culture and coaching mindset
- Knowledge about software development
- Strong people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing
- Strong negotiation skills
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities
- Able to create solutions that are smart, simple, and relevant within the context of an agile organisation
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods, as required.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.
A dynamic fortress for our talented minds to thrive
There are big challenges ahead, so we’ve created a dynamic fortress for our talented minds to thrive. We empower our people to explore and invent their way to success. To us, this isn’t work. It’s our passion.
About Critical Techworks
Critical TechWorks is a joint venture to lead the future of motion. Established in 2018, Critical TechWorks is a company formed as a result of a partnership between BMW Group and Critical Software. Critical TechWorks is exclusively put together to support BMW in building software for its future driving machines.
Head of Interactions
Loading application form
Already working at Critical Techworks?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.