Spectacular ServiceNow Developer
We’re looking for Spectacular ServiceNow Developers to join us in changing the way the world moves.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology and are full of spark, energy, and ambition, this could be the dream role for you. Our team of rock-solid software engineers, technologists, futurists, and dreamers are changing how people think and feel about cars
To be clear: this is no ordinary software engineering role. We’re looking for someone who is skilled in magic and has magical powers – someone that loves autonomy to experiment and make decisions on their own; someone who stands out and who can contribute big things.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner
- and a doer,
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
Superstar developers need superstar projects:
You’ll design and develop the best software for businesses using a market-leading development platform.
You’ll work closely with product owners, understanding detailed requirements and owning your code from design, implementation, test automation to delivery.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to have:
- Previous exposure to the ServiceNow platform, namely ServiceNow modules and APIs, Custom Apps development and deployment practices.
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills.
- A real passion for software development and problem solving.
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, and modularised software.
- Good knowledge of AJAX, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST, and associated frameworks.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
We’re organized into Scrum teams and projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
This means our Spectacular ServiceNow Developer should possess the following skills:
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing
- Excellent oral communication and written skills – including the ability to speak and write in English
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required
- Availability to perform Operations outside the working hours if needed (extra compensation will be applicable).
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.
A dynamic fortress for our talented minds to thrive
There are big challenges ahead, so we’ve created a dynamic fortress for our talented minds to thrive. We empower our people to explore and invent their way to success. To us, this isn’t work. It’s our passion.
About Critical Techworks
Critical TechWorks is a joint venture to lead the future of motion. Established in 2018, Critical TechWorks is a company formed as a result of a partnership between BMW Group and Critical Software. Critical TechWorks is exclusively put together to support BMW in building software for its future driving machines.
Spectacular ServiceNow Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Critical Techworks?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.