We’re looking for SAP Magicians!
We need SAP magicians to help us change the way the world moves. If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology, and are full of spark, energy, and ambition, this could be the dream role for you. Our community of believers and doers formed by rock-solid software engineers, technologists, futurists, and dreamers are changing how cars are built.
To be clear: this is no ordinary software engineering role. We’re looking for someone who is skilled in magic and has magical powers – someone that loves autonomy to experiment and make decisions on their own; someone who stands out and who can contribute big things.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner
- and a doer,
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
We’re looking for several profiles within the SAP domain.
- A Product and Functional Owners,
- Technical Leaders,
- and Developers.
All of them with in-depth knowledge about the bits and bytes of the systems.
You will be:
- and operating
in different Business Processes in several areas, such as:
- Supply Chain,
- and Sales functionalities for several Business Processes.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to have:
- 7+ years of experience in SAP Technology and at least 5 years of experience in customer-facing roles.
- Knowledge in SAP Modules such as APO and SD is required.
- Proficient in business analysis and customer communications.
- Knowledge in managing the product backlog and backlog dependencies.
- Experience with SAP architecture patterns.
- Experience in SAP integration patterns, standards, and protocols.
- Proficient in SAP migration strategies and tools.
- Experience in continuous integration and quality practices in SAP contexts.
- Good technical capabilities in at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google).
- SAP HANA and S/4 HANA knowledge and experience with user interface frameworks like SAP UI5 and SAP Fiori, Solution Manager, and/or Focused Build would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
We’re organized into Scrum teams and projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
As one of our engineering revolutionaries, you should possess the following skills:
- Availability to perform Operations outside the working hours if needed (extra compensation will be applicable).
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills (English).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit).
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.