We’re looking for SAP Magicians!
We need SAP magicians to help us change the way the world moves. If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology, and are full of spark, energy, and ambition, this could be the dream role for you. Our community of believers and doers formed by rock-solid software engineers, technologists, futurists, and dreamers are changing how cars are built.
To be clear: this is no ordinary software engineering role. We’re looking for someone who is skilled in magic and has magical powers – someone that loves autonomy to experiment and make decisions on their own; someone who stands out and who can contribute big things.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner
- and a doer,
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
We’re looking for several profiles within the SAP domain.
- A Product and Functional Owners,
- Technical Leaders,
- and Developers.
All of them with in-depth knowledge about the bits and bytes of the systems.
You will be:
- and operating
in different Business Processes in several areas, such as:
- Supply Chain,
- and Sales functionalities for several Business Processes.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to have:
- 7+ years of experience in SAP Technology and at least 5 years of experience in customer-facing roles.
- Knowledge in SAP Modules such SD, MDG, QM or MM is required.
- Proficient in business analysis and customer communications.
- Knowledge in managing the product backlog and backlog dependencies.
- Experience with SAP architecture patterns.
- Experience in SAP integration patterns, standards, and protocols.
- Proficient in SAP migration strategies and tools.
- Experience in continuous integration and quality practices in SAP contexts.
- SAP HANA and S/4 HANA knowledge and experience with user interface frameworks like SAP UI5 and SAP Fiori, Solution Manager, and/or Focused Build would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
We’re organized into Scrum teams and projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
As one of our engineering revolutionaries, you should possess the following skills:
- Availability to perform Operations outside the working hours if needed (extra compensation will be applicable).
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills (English).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit).
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.
A dynamic fortress for our talented minds to thrive
There are big challenges ahead, so we’ve created a dynamic fortress for our talented minds to thrive. We empower our people to explore and invent their way to success. To us, this isn’t work. It’s our passion.
About Critical Techworks
Critical TechWorks is a joint venture to lead the future of motion. Established in 2018, Critical TechWorks is a company formed as a result of a partnership between BMW Group and Critical Software. Critical TechWorks is exclusively put together to support BMW in building software for its future driving machines.
Loading application form
Already working at Critical Techworks?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.