We’re looking for a bright IT Strategist to join our team.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology and are full of spark, energy and ambition, this could be the dream role for you.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner
- and a doer,
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
The Makings of an IT Inspector Strategist:
This role is perfect for someone who understands the underlying components that make up the infrastructure, which include networking, system architecture, cloud, etc., and aims at providing excellent customer experience!
The role plays-in to the overall strategy definition, leading to the implementation of IT policies, definition of best practices to be carried out, while leading new initiatives which contribute to the continuous improvement of the IT area.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to possess:
Knowledge in designing and specifying solution requirements.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management
- ITIL and/or COBIT certification are a plus.
- Knowledge in network architecture and technologies.
- Knowledge in on-premises, hybrid and cloud architectures.
- Understanding of IT systems and application integrations.
- Proficiency with Agile methodologies and tools.
- Excellent writing skills (policies, processes, etc.).
- Knowledge of security standards (ISO2700x series) is a plus.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
This means our IT Inspector Strategist should possess the following skills:
- Pragmatism and ability to deal with complexity.
- Proven experience of a minimum of five years in similar roles.
- Strong ability to understand, interpret and communicate stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Capable of providing IT consultancy for internal teams.
- Great people skills to foster a supportive environment.
Agile mindset to ensure a flexible and innovative IT operations team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – including the ability to speak and write in English.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.