We’re looking for bright xDrive Mobile Craftsmans to join our team.
As an xDrive Mobile Craftsman, you will translate designs and wireframes into high quality code ensuring the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. You’ll be engineering the next generation of mobile applications across all platforms by using new and best of breed technologies.
You will not be alone, and an important aspect will be the collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features while contributing to continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency. To achieve this mission, you should come with passion, energy, fresh, exciting ideas and inspire others.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner
- and a doer,
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
The Makings of a xDrive Mobile Craftsman:
- At least 3 years of experience developing complex software applications.
- Proven professional software development experience within the Mobile ecosystem.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Flutter UI Framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js is a plus.
- Experience in Object Oriented Paradigm, JSON/Rest APIs and multi-threading tasks.
- Familiarity with Android and/or iOS mobile operating systems.
- Familiarity with the use of location services.
- Strong application performance/tuning skills.
- Strong quality mindset.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced, and prioritizes teamwork, interaction and resilience.
We’re organized into DevOps teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
This means our xDrive Mobile Craftsman should possess the following skills:
- Availability to perform Operations outside the working hours if needed (extra compensation will be applicable).
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing.
- Ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills (English).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit).
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.