We're looking for a King or Queen of Hearts - Reward & Benefits Specialist to join our Purpose team.
We're looking for someone spectacular with proven experience working with People in all human resources matters, especially in the benefits and compensation areas. Someone who stands out and can contribute big things working alongside our dynamic team of Hearts.
In return, you'll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy and part of a connected team that's changing the way the world moves.
The Makings of a King or Queen of Hearts - Reward & Benefits Specialist:
This role is perfect for someone who understands people and has a strong interest in people engagement and wellbeing. With good decision-making skills, you'll help coordinate the efforts of the Hearts team in managing and creating extraordinary things, not limited but with a strong focus on compensation, benefits, and rewards packages - not a role for Payroll Specialists.
We look for more than a specialist. You'll also participate in several people's key activities, including onboarding, learning and development, engagement, wellbeing, reporting and contract management, as well as, contributing to initiatives to improve the people's experience.
To be part of our Purpose team, you should possess the following skills:
Background in HR, Management or Finance;
- Previous experience working in the field – Compensation, Benefits, Reward – is a must
Strong analytical skills and the ability to navigate through ambiguity and a taste to think outside the box;
Previous experience in IT companies is a plus;
Imaginative: you come with fresh, exciting ideas and inspire others.
- Pragmatic: you turn great ideas into even better realities.
- Passionate: you're dedicated to success with an energetic, positive and caring attitude.
- Clear-minded: you deliver results with focus and efficiency, with excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Empathetic: you naturally 'get' people and what makes them tick – and effectively engage with them.
- Influential: you negotiate difficulties and find win-win solutions. You proactively lead and find new ways of solving challenges.
- Principled: you act with honesty, decency and integrity, earning people's trust. You're willing to work hard to cross the finish line.
- Excellent oral and written Portuguese and English communication skills
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion or disability.