We’re looking for a bright Lady/Lord Stronghold - Health and Safety to join our team.
We're looking for someone spectacular, with experience working in Health and Safety in the workplace. Someone who can help us improve our very own agile and dynamic one-of-a-kind environment and can contribute to develop our offices beyond the best place to work.
Our culture and work methods are based on autonomy, responsibility, flexibility based on collaboration and spontaneous human interactions. We follow a hybrid working model, and our offices are the preferred working environment, and collaboration is our most valuable asset. The Lady/Lord Stronghold will be responsible for two office locations (Porto and Lisbon), 20.000+ sqm in prime locations and 1000+ workplaces.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner,
- and a doer.
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to everything you do, ensuring engineering success with a smile.
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well-looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
Strongholds create a comfortable, warm and inclusive environment where things run like clockwork. They develop and implement sustainability policies and develop office layouts that promote agility, boost productivity, collaboration, space harmony, and quality, never forgetting about Health and Safety:
- Organize, develop, coordinate and control activities to prevent and protect against hazards in the context of Occupational Health and Safety services.
- Propose improvement plans and monitor the implementation of corrective measures and prevention/protection activities programs in order to avoid work related accidents and occupational illnesses.
Ensure compliance with legal obligations, internal regulations and good practices within the scope of the various areas of Safety and Health at Work.
- Define and promote communication programs to maintain and improve Health & Safety awareness.
- Collaborate in the information and training processes of workers and other stakeholders in the workplace.
- Monitor and coordinate the work carried out by service providers, ensure contact, standardize procedures, methodologies and instructions.
- Collaborate with other internal areas to ensure that offices represent and promote the company culture and implement procedures that enable the organisational and regulatory policies.
- Ensures every people has a consistent experience no matter the office where they go.
- Supervise and coordinate day-to-day operations, services, and suppliers.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
This means our Lady/Lord Stronghold - Health & Safety should possess the following skills:
Previous experience in the Health & Safety area in a corporate environment (mandatory);
Professional training in Health & Occupational Safety or in a similar field is a major requirement, minimum level VI (mandatory);
- Ability to solve problems without a manual and deal with unknown issues.
Data-driven obsessive, collecting continuous feedback that can help to optimise the environment.
Detail-oriented profile. It's often the little things that add to a great workplace experience. No request is too small to be ignored.
- Holistic mindset with strong planning skills to define and implement strategies. Able to deal with immediate everyday needs while keeping an eye on the future.
Good communicator and collaborative mindset, able to break down silos across organisational areas.
- A resilient personality to cope with difficult situations while remaining calm.
- Knowledge about regulatory and legal policies related to the building ecosystem, from maintenance to ergonomics.
- Able to inspire, support and oversight a top-grade 360-office administration team.
- Proactive by acting without being told what to do and bringing new ideas to the company.
- Good communication skills in English (German is a bonus).
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.