We’re looking for a bright Digital Identities Guardian to join our team.
As one of our Digital Identities Guardians, you will be a technical expert for the enterprise privileged account management infrastructure. Dealing with multiple platforms, multiple operating systems, and emerging technologies in the area of Privileged Account Management.
You will design and deliver solutions for establishing system users' credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications, as well as ensure privileged accounts are safeguarded.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner,
- and a doer.
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to everything you do, ensuring engineering success with a smile.
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well-looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to have:
- Experience in IT Security fundamentals.
Experience in Securing Digital Identities (2FA, Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography).
- Experience in Privileged Access Management processes, governance, architecture and operations.
Experience in CyberArk or another major PAM standard product.
- Knowledge in securing digital identities.
- Knowledge in application customizing, development and operation.
- Technical knowledge in using user directories and relevant protocols (e.g. LDAP, Active Directory).
- Experience in infrastructure administration (Linux, Windows servers administration).
- Application security knowledge (secure development lifecycle, testing, OWASP, etc.).
- Scripting/Programming Languages experience: Python, C#, PowerShell, Bash.
- Automation and orchestration languages experience (AutoIT, Ansible).
- ITIL Experience (2nd and 3rd Level Support and Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management).
- Experience in SIEM and monitoring tools (Splunk, Nagios, ArcSight) will be a plus
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced, and prioritizes teamwork, interaction and resilience.
We’re organized into DevOps teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
This calls for our Digital Identities Guardian to possess the following skills:
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA).
- Experience of working in DevOps agile environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements.
- Great people skills to foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback, and the sharing of ideas.
- Availability to perform Operations outside the working hours (if needed, extra compensation will be applicable).
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
- English oral and written skills is a must.