We’re looking for a bright Cyber Security Hero to join our team.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology and are full of spark, energy and ambition, this could be the dream role for you.
This role is perfect for someone who has a deep sense of protecting their surroundings, by understanding the corporate digital footprint and ensuring that protective measures are in-place to safeguard corporate assets.
The role plays-in to supporting overall security initiatives, implement maintain and improve security policies, and oversee security operations contributing to the continuous improvement of the corporate security culture and posture.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a ->
- a planner
- and a doer.
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to have:
- Knowledge in designing and specifying solution requirements.
- Experience in security operations environments.
- Knowledge of network architecture and security technologies.
- Experience with vulnerability management tools.
- Knowledge of threat modelling activities and experience in tools.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining policies, processes and procedures within area of responsibility.
- Proven experience in risk management process.
- Knowledge of security standards (ISO2700x series).
- Experience in delivering training and awareness.
- Preferred CISSP/CISM or equivalent IT security certifications.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
This means our Cyber Security Hero should possess the following skills:
- Pragmatism and ability to deal with complexity.
- Proven experience of a minimum of five years in similar roles.
- Strong ability to understand, interpret and communicate stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Great people skills to foster a supportive environment.
- Agile mindset to ensure a flexible and innovative team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – including the ability to speak and write in English.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.