WE'RE LOOKING FOR TRAILBLAZING FRONTEND DEVELOPERS!
If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology and are full of spark, energy and ambition, this could be the dream role for you. Our team of rock-solid software engineers, technologists, futurists and dreamers are changing how people think and feel about cars.
To be clear: this is no ordinary software engineering role. We’re looking for someone spectacular – someone who stands out and who can contribute big things working alongside our dynamic team of technical wizards.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be ->
- a problem-solver,
- a planner,
- and a doer.
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy, and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
Superstar Trailblazing Frontend Developers need superstar projects:
- from autonomous driving to electrification,
- from car-sharing services to vehicle connectivity,
Critical TechWorks operates at the cutting-edge of the BMW Group’s technologies.
As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality, reusable and testable software components for state-of-the-art user experiences in a multi-disciplined, fast-paced environment.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to have:
- Proficiency in at least one of the following technologies: Angular, React, Vue.js or Web Components and willingness to work in any of them;
- Experience in testing tools like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or Selenium;
- Experience of working closely with a team of UX designers.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
We’re organized into Scrum teams and projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
This means our Trailblazing Frontend Developer should possess the following skills:
- Availability to perform Operations outside the working hours if needed (extra compensation will be applicable).
- Great people skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills (English).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit).
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.