We’re looking for a bright IT Application Gandalf to join our team.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology and are full of spark, energy and ambition, this could be the dream role for you.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent technical skills, you’ll be a:
- a planner
- and a doer,
Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to what you do, engineering success with a smile :).
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talents in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.
The Makings of an IT Application Gandalf:
This role is perfect for someone passionate about software development, architectures and technology and aims to provide an excellent customer experience!
The role plays-in to the overall strategy definition, leading to the implementation and operation of applications that support CTW's daily operations, resorting to best practices, and improving the relation with partners while leading new initiatives that contribute to the continuous improvement of the application landscape.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to possess:
- Ability to design company enterprise IT solutions, understanding inter-area dependencies to increase efficiency.
- Drive innovation, push boundaries, and ensure necessary implementation efforts.
Experience in enterprise-grade software architectures keeping in mind the principles of cost-effectiveness, scalability, high-performance, and maintainability.
- Ensure existing and proposed solutions adhere to industry best practices and recommendations.
Knowledge of on-premises, hybrid and cloud architectures, for strategy definition within the application domain.
- Experience in designing and specifying solution requirements.
- Experience in procuring and delivering enterprise solutions.
- Application lifecycle and supporting system and infrastructure management.
Project management experience to apply across several initiatives, different teams and Supplier ecosystem.
- Experience in consulting and implementing partner solutions.
Proficiency with Agile methodologies and tools.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile and prioritizes autonomy, teamwork, interaction and resilience.
This means our IT Application Gandalf should possess the following skills:
- Pragmatism and ability to deal with complexity.
- Proven experience of a minimum of five years in similar roles.
- Strong ability to understand, interpret and communicate stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Capable of providing IT consultancy for internal teams.
- Great people skills to foster a supportive environment.
Agile mindset to ensure a flexible and innovative IT operations team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – including the ability to speak and write in English.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
At Critical Techworks we are creating an inclusive culture that values our people’s different viewpoints and experiences, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.